- Platform dimensions: 82" x 26.5" x 1.5" side rails plus 4" sloped ramps
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Large platform to make a complete livestock alleyway. Thread plate surface
- Motion sensing technology for accurate animal weighing
- Cable (18' long)
- 4 - 2500 lb load cells with heavy duty leveling feet for stability and easy use.
- Splash proof keyboard and display.
- LCD indicator display with rechargeable
battery (80 hours) and ac/dc adapter
- NEMA 4 stainless steel junction box
- Warranty: 2 years on platform, 1 year on electronics
- Stainless Steel.
- Upper/lower limit alarm.
- 1” LCD Display with backlight.
- Automatic power and power save.
- kg/lb Switchable.
- Automatic error warning alarm.
- Mounting bracket and Hardware.
- 100% manual zero range setting.
- Displays up to 50,000 graduations.
- Count, Auto Hold, Check Weighing features.
- Automatic date and time update.
- Operates on 110V AC adapter or rechargeable battery
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Full Duplex RS-232 Serial Port.
- Ability to modify gravity based on geographical locations
- Connects your OP-900 series indicator's RS232 port to this
popular OP-910 Score Board External Big Display.
- Power: 110-220v
- Provides a clear big 3" or 5" LED display
- Does not come with mounting brackets
- Wireless option available (OPPL-WS-3000).
- OP-910-3: 3 in - 21.5"(W) x 7"(H) x 2.5"(D)
- OP-910-5: 5 in - 31"(W) x 10"(H) x 7.5"(D)
- Basic printer to print weights
- Comes with serial cable, 8.5V AC adapter, and roll of paper
- Works with included indicator. 41" tall
- All stainless steel
- Includes base, column, bracket, and hardware
Indicator data logging software
- Easy to use single screen interface without compromising functionality
- Remote control of the indicator from the same windows screen (Zero, Tare, Gross, Unit)
- Very easy learning curve
- Single window interface eliminates confusion in navigating through different menus, screens, etc.
- Log, save, and print reading with a click of a button
- Simple spreadsheet embedded in the software so that user without a spreadsheet program can also enjoy a better data logging experience
- Saved log data can be imported to other spreadsheet program such as excel
- Spreadsheet headers can be changed to fit your application
- Software calibration can be done by entering a multiplication factor
- Wired - Connect with a serial cable between computer's serial port and indicator's RS232 port
- Wireless - connect with wireless module