Completely automatic truck axle weighing scale. Motion
detection and automatic zero maintenance. Remote display will alert the driver
when to stop and go to next axle or axle group. Printer will automatically
print each axle weight, total truck weight, time, and date.
- 60,000 lbs x 10 lbs Capacity per axle or axle group
- Two scale platforms (Total 60,000 lb per axle) + four ramps
- Platform Size: 84" (L) x 30" (W) x 5.75" (H)
(each scale). 12' Platforms available.
- Ramp Length: 24"
- TR-1 Full feature digital weight indicator built in heavy
duty stainless steel enclosure. - 110v power - Made in America
- RM-6 LED remote display. 6" Tall LED digits. Viewable
up to 200' away. Sealed enclosure with 100' cable to indicator. Powered - 110V
- Made in America
- Custom watertight wire housing box. Sealed to protect cable
connections for continuous outdoor use.
- Impact receipt printer. (110v) - Dual printing capable
- 100' cable from indicator to remote display
- 100' cable from scale platforms to indicator
- Heavy Duty Steel I-Beam Construction. Constructed of
structural steel 8" channel iron and a 1/4" diamond plated non-slip
steel deck plate.
- 4 Large envelop shear beam load cells per platform,
- On/Off Ramps Include Bolting Tabs for Fixed Installations.
- Stainless steel NEMA 4x junction box.
- 4 Adjustable steel feet per platform
- Simple set-up. Place on any flat, hard surface.
- High Accuracy
- Forklift portable
- Calibrated by our certified scale technicians
OPTIONS: (see second Youtube Video)
Record weights to a SIM card
RFID Scanner to ID User
With our unattended automatic truck scale system, the driver
can drive across the scale accumulating and totalizing to a gross weight with
no operator needed. While driver remains in the seat the whole time, each axle
is accumulated to print out a gross weight with individual axle weighments
included. When driver is finished weighing all axles, they will be given a
printer receipt with all weighments, including time and day.