Forklift scale that attaches to the hydraulic lifting system. This system converts hydraulic pressures into a readable weight. Weighing in pounds or kilograms operator can view the weight of the load being lifted, and add up multiple loads for accumulative total. Accuracy error +/- 1-2% of the lifts capacity.
****PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE INSTALLING ON A TRACTOR THAT USES ATTACHMENTS; PLEASE CHECK YOUR MACHINE FOR SAFETY VALVES. SAFETY VALVES MAY PREVENT THIS SCALE FROM WORKING PROPERLY.
- Attach to any type of hydraulic lifting systems and view the
weight of the load being lifted.
- Weighs in increments of 10 lbs up to 10,000 lbs and 50 lbs
over 10,000 lbs.
- Use on forklifts, loaders, skid steers, tractors, and similar machines. May not
work properly on Excavators or Telehandlers.
- Converts hydraulic pressure into a readable weight of the load being lifted
- Quick and easy weight check for shipping, receiving, inventory verification, or general purpose weighing
- 5000 PSI (temperature compensated) sensor. For harsh environments and extreme temperatures.
- Accuracy error is +/- 1-2% of lift capacity.
- Visual Overload alarm - adjustable alarm to "visually" alert and warn the operator of potential overload problem
- The scales capacity has no limit and will be the same as the machines capacity.
- Display mounted for easy viewing and operation without interfering with the operators view.
- High efficient super bright LED Display. 6 digits .56” high.
- Water-resistant ,corrosion proof, display enclosure with stainless steel adjustable stand/mount. ABS Sealed. Measures 6.5” x 3.5” x 2.25” without stand.
- Weight totalization feature. Can add multiple loads for a
total weight. Allows for accumulation when loading or unloading. Each weight can be stored and totaled
- "Lock-on-Weight” feature that keeps the weight on
- A “reweigh” button for “lock-on-weight” to recall weight
without reloading the scale.
- Adjustable motion detection and threshold for
- Adjustable sample weight
- Display modes for current load or total weight
- Full range push button zero, tare
- Tee fitting is not included and can be found at your local parts store. 1/4 Inch NPT male threads on sensor
- Installation: 60-90 mins approximately
- Graduation: Weighs in 10lb increments up to 10,000 lbs and
50 lb increments above 10,000 lb capacity.
- Powered off the machine battery. Comes standard 12v. For
electric forklifts with a power of (24v, 36v, or 48v) please choose appropriate
converter at checkout.
- 12 Feet of cable for hook up
- A known weight load of at least 10% capacity should be used
for final calibration on site
- Adjustable parameters for automatic weight capture and
capture and add for front-end-loaders
- Humidity: 0 to 80% non-condensing.
- Sensor operating temperature: -40c to 125c (-40f to 257f).
- 60,000 internal resolutions.
- 1 year MFG warranty
- Not legal for trade
Audio Overload Warning Option:
When the overload feature is used, a warning light, sound alarm and a flashing display will activate when the weight exceeds the overload setting.
The user can set the overload warning to go off at their pre-determined
Load Monitor Option:
The “Load Monitor” unit gives the operator a secondary
display showing load information for easier loading to target values. The
monitor can be used on forklifts and bucket loaders. The system can be setup to
view the weight on the forks or bucket as it goes up, or view it going from the
target weight setting down toward zero. The accumulated total can be viewed
also. This total can be displayed going up or from a target setting going down
from the target allowing the operator to see how much more to load to reach the
target load total. There are two LED alarm lights to indicate when the target
weight values are reached. One is for a current weight on the forks or bucket,
and the other is for the accumulated load total. There is also an audible alarm
that can sound when either or both of these alarm settings are reached. The
“Current” alarm and “Load” alarm weight values are set with the front panel
buttons. Integrate this scale with our load monitor display. For more information about the load monitor, please click on the "Extended Information" tab above.
- Thermal roll paper printer built into unit.
- Thermal roll paper printer mounted in the cab of the forklift.
- Label printer, prints on 2" x 4" labels
(larger labels available). Prints load weight or total weight
- Add time & date to print with any printer choice.
- Add a wireless printer package for communication to a desk
top printer as shown in pictures. This options is specially configured to work
only with the TR-1-NK-HE. This package comes with ConnexLink wireless long
range modem and printer.
The standard features provide for easy setup and calibration
and simple interface to optional printers or computers.
This system is easy to use and cost efficient compared to systems
priced at $3500 and up.
THIS SCALE IS A GOOD WEIGHT ESTIMATOR AND IS NOT “Legal for