This 60.000 lbs capacity is an ideal scale to check truck weights for reference (non legal for trade applications). This set consists of two scale (30,000 lbs each) and 4 ramps, Indicator and printer carrying case. It weighs the truck by axle or axle groups. The total weight will be summed up by the individual weighments.
Rugged: Constructed of structural steel 8" channel iron
and a 1/4" deck plate. No moving parts to wear out. 150% overload
capacity. 100% end load capacity. Diamond plated non-slip steel.
Highest Quality: Uses environmentally sealed electronic
shear beam load cells and a S.S. NEMA 4x junction box. Totally sealed for
outdoor environments and backed by a 1 year manufacture warranty. For harsh weather environments we recommend our outdoor system.
This Axle Scale provides the ability to accurately weigh vehicle
axles. These truck scales have a LCD indicator that has an accumulation
feature that totals the axle weights on the screen. These systems are built to
offer a cost effective solution to a full length truck scale. Non-NTEP (Not legal for
Simple set-up. Place the scale on any flat hard surface:
grass, asphalt, concrete, dirt, cement, wooden planks, compact ground, gravel,
or any hard flat conditions.
- 60,000 lbs x 10 lbs Capacity
- Quick Easy Setup
- Heavy duty design
- High Accuracy
- Two scale platforms (Total 60,000 lb per axle) + four ramps
- LCD display indicator with printer.
Rechargeable battery and AC Adapter included
- Size: 84" (L) x 30" (W) x 5.75" (H) (each
- Large envelop shear beam load cells
- Stainless steel junction box
- 50' cable from each platform
- Adjustable swivel steel feet
- Calibrated to 60,000 lbs by 10 lb increments
- Forklift portable
- Designed and Engineered for Vehicle Axle Weighing
- Accumulation Mode Totalizes Weights of All Axle
- Heavy Duty Steel I-Beam Construction\
- On/Off Ramps Include Bolting Tabs For Fixed Installations
- Factory Calibrated
- Threaded Top Plate
- Four Premium Watertight Alloy Steel Nickel Plated Loadcells
- One-year limited warranty on electronics
- Two-year limited warranty on platforms
- AC Adapter and Battery included
- Indicator can print each axle total, as well as weight for
each axle and tire.
- Accumulation Mode to Totalize Weights
- Printer paper and ink refills only available through Scale Dynasty