Front end loader scale that's user friendly, easy to install, and made in the USA! With a water-resistant corrosion proof enclosure and stainless steel adjustable stand/mount, it is suitable for use in harsh weather conditions including snow, rain, wind, and sun. Increase productivity and reduce costly mistakes with our front end loader scale. Accuracy 98% or better!
This scale works with forklifts, front end loaders, skid steers, tractors, and most machines that have a hydraulic lifting system. The max weight capacity of this system is the max weight capacity listed on your machine.
Integrate this scale with our load monitor display. See more information under the "Extended Information" tab.
DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME
Front End Loader scale that attaches to the hydraulic lifting system. This system converts hydraulic pressures into a readable weight. Weighing in pounds or kilograms operator can view the weight of the load being lifted, and add up multiple loads for accumulative total. Accuracy error +/- 1-2% of the lifts capacity.
- Attach to any type of hydraulic lifting systems and view the weight of the load being lifted.
- Weighs in increments of 10 lbs up to 10,000 lbs and 50 lbs over 10,000 lbs.
- Use on forklifts, loaders and similar machines. May not work properly on excavators.
- Converts hydraulic pressures to readable weight display.
- Easy install. Mount the display in a convenient location,
attach the power cord to the machine battery. Install the ¼ NPT sensor by “teeing”
into the pressure side of the lifting cylinder hydraulic line. A known weight
load of at least 10% of capacity should be used for final calibration on site.
- Tee is not included and can be found at your local parts
- Accuracy error is +/- 1-2% of lift capacity.
- The scales capacity has no limit and will be the same as the
machines max capacity.
- Converts hydraulic pressure into a readable weight of the
load being lifted.
- Quick and easy weight check for shipping, receiving, or
- Display mounted for easy viewing and operation without
interfering with the operators view.
- Graduation: Weighs in 10lb increments up to 10,000 lbs and
50 lb increments above 10,000 lb capacity.
- Powered off the machine battery. Comes standard 12v. For
electric forklifts with a power of (24v, 36v, or 48v) please choose appropriate converter at checkout.
- ABS Sealed Enclosure.
Water-resistant ,corrosion proof, enclosure with stainless steel adjustable
stand/mount. Measures 6.5” x 3.5” x 2.25” without stand.
- Weight totalization feature. Can add multiple loads for a
total weight. Allows for accumulation when loading or unloading.
- It has a “Lock-on-Weight” feature that keeps the weight on
- A “reweigh” button for “lock-on-weight” to recall weight
without reloading the scale.
- Adjustable motion detection and threshold for “lock-on-weight”
- Adjustable sample weight
- Display modes for current load or total weight
- Each weight can be stored and totaled
- 5000 PSI (temperature compensated) sensor. For harsh
environments and extreme temperatures.
- 12 Feet of cable for hook up
- 1/4 Inch NPT male threads on sensor
- A known weight load of at least 10% capacity should be used
for final calibration on site
- All push button controls
- Overload warning
- Full range push button zero, tare
- Data output for printer or computer
- High efficient super bright LED Display. 6 digits .56” high.
- Optional on board printer or wireless printer (extra
- Adjustable parameters for automatic weight capture and
capture and add for front-end-loaders
- Humidity: 0 to 80% non-condensing.
- Sensor operating temperature: -40c to 125c (-40f to 257f).
- 60,000 internal resolutions.
- Load monitor display optional
- 1 year MFG WARRANTY
Overload Warning Option:
When the overload feature is used, a warning
light and a flashing display will activate when the weight exceeds the overload
setting. The user can set the overload warning to go off at their
pre-determined overload weight. We also offer an option to have a sound alarm
with the display warning. These options are available at checkout.
Load Monitor Option: (THIS IS AN ADD ON TO THE DISPLAY THAT COMES WITH THE SCALE)
The “Load Monitor” unit gives the operator a secondary display showing load information
for easier loading to target values.
The monitor can be used on forklifts and bucket loaders. The system can be setup to
view the weight on the forks or bucket as it goes up, or view it going from the target
weight setting down toward zero. The accumulated total can be viewed also. This total
can be displayed going up or from a target setting going down from the target allowing
the operator to see how much more to load to reach the target load total.
There are two LED alarm lights to indicate when the target weight values are reached.
One is for a current weight on the forks or bucket, and the other is for the accumulated
load total. There is also an audible alarm that can sound when either or both of these
alarm settings are reached.
- Thermal roll paper printer built into unit. Prints bucket weight and total load weight
- Thermal roll paper printer mounted to the forklift. Prints bucket weight and total load weight
- Label printer, prints on 2" x 4" labels (larger labels available). Prints bucket weight and total load weight
- Add time & date to print with any printer choice.
- Add a wireless printer package for communication to a desk top printer as shown in pictures. This options is specially configured to work only with the TR-1-NK-HE. This package comes with ConnexLink wireless long range modem and printer.
The standard features provide for easy setup and calibration and simple interface to optional printers or computers.
This system is easy to use and cost efficient compared to systems priced at $3500 and up.
THIS SCALE IS A GOOD WEIGHT ESTIMATOR AND IS NOT “Legal for Trade”